KENORA DISTRICT CAMP OWNERS ASSOCIATION
ANNUAL SPRING MEETING, MAY 3, 2019 WALDHOF HALL
- Call to Order: 9:30 a.m.
- Corrections/Additions to Meeting Agenda
- Minutes of the Fall Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report – Steve Hartle
- Roundtable Discussion – Tourism: A View from Above!
- Honorable Bob Nault
- Canadian Border Services Agency
- MNRF District Manager(s)
- LUNCH (Provided by Consumer Frosted Foods)
- Roundtable Discussion – Tourism: A View from Ground Zero!
- MTCS – Jim Antler
- OTMPC – Carol Caputo
- Patricia Regional Council – Graham MacKenzie
- Sunset Travel Association – Gerry Cariou
- NOTO – Laurie Marcil
- DNO – David MacLachlan
- Old Business
- New Business
- Fall Meeting – Date, Time, Location
5:30 – Evening begins with a Meet & Greet, Steak Dinner and Dance
Hope to see you there!