KENORA DISTRICT CAMP OWNERS ASSOCIATION
ANNUAL SPRING MEETING, MAY 3, 2019 WALDHOF HALL
- Call to Order: 9:30 a.m.
- Corrections/Additions to Meeting Agenda
- Minutes of the Fall Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Roundtable Discussion – Tourism: A View from Above!
- Honorable Bob Nault
- Honorable Greg Rickford (Tentative)
- Canadian Border Services Agency
- MNRF Regional Director
- MNRF District Manager(s)
- LUNCH (Provided by Evergreen Lodge)
- Roundtable Discussion – Tourism: A View from Ground Zero!
- MTCS – Jim Antler
- OTMPC – TBA
- Patricia Regional Council – Graham MacKenzie
- Sunset Travel Association – Gerry Cariou
- NOTO – Laurie Marcil
- Cannabis Presentation
- Old Business
- New Business
- Fall Meeting – Date, Time, Location
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to comment on or add to the agenda.
Hope to see you there!